Monday, June 3, 2013

wendy lynn + chad // humboldt park engagement

Wendy Lynn and Chad are my kind of people. Warm, laid back, sweet, and full of laughter. It is obvious how much they care about each other, how much fun they have together, and how devoted they are to their adorable son, Solomon. Adorable. 

Luckily, we were able to squeeze in a quick engagement session in their gorgeous neighborhood, Humboldt Park, while I was back in Chicago last week. Even better than the location? The moment the sun suddenly emerged after days of hiding behind rain and clouds.

Wendy and Chad, I had a blast getting to know you and learning all about your upcoming summer camp wedding. To say I cannot wait for September would be an understatement. Hope you enjoy your sneak peek!






















6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Love the movement as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so gorgeous. The wind in her hair and the perfect light.. oh man. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog. I'm a Chicagoan who just visited California and fell a little bit in love. I love your work and your story!

    ~Taylor

    liveandmoveblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So perfectly sweet and genuine. I adore this couple & babe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Chicago!!!!! Love these photos girly! xo

    ReplyDelete