Tuesday, April 16, 2013

tune for tuesday // wild belle








Thanks to Coachella, there is a plethora of amazing concerts in California this week. In fact, today we are driving down to Big Sur to see Grizzly Bear at the Henry Miller Memorial Library. To say I am excited would be the understatement of the century.

And just a few days ago, we had the pleasure of seeing Wild Belle and Yeasayer at Mezzanine (see above).

Today's tune is in honor of that show. While I have seen Yeasayer four (!) times before, this was my first time seeing Wild Belle, who just so happens to be from Chicago. Yeasayer gives one hell of a live performance (the best, actually) and Wild Belle is pretty high up there too. We had a fantastic time - especially me, as I have a special place in my heart for music with even the slightest hint of reggae influence.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment