Tuesday, April 2, 2013

miss catherine

Ok, so technically she has been Mrs. Catherine for a few years now, but I've called her 'miss' since high school and well, it's my blog and I'll do what I want. Call it artistic license, if you like :)

After living in different states for the majority of the last 10 years, I'm beyond thrilled that Catherine and I have been reunited in the Bay Area, if ever so briefly. I sure will miss our weekly jaunts to the Mission for heavenly croissants at Tartine Bakery and decadent chocolate everything at Dandelion when she moves back to Wisconsin this summer.

Without further ado, a few photos of my beautiful forever friend, Catherine.



















4 comments:

  1. the sun flare in these is beautiful. love the shapes and streaks you get!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We really lucked out with the weather that day.

      Delete
  2. she seriously is stunning.
    and i love these photos.
    im hoping one we move to the bay area i can find some friends that let me take pictures of them.
    it just looks like such a beautiful place.

    K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous and you will LOVE it here!!! And hit me up once you get here if you want to meet up for a photoshoot! I'm still new here myself :)

      Delete