Saturday, January 19, 2013

happiness

Exciting Saturday night here at the Stinnette household. While Dave is hard at work, I am organizing my photo library (I am really trying to get a grip on my file management, which is so terrible it's embarrassing). 

In the process, I came across this one from last summer: 

It's pretty much my new favorite. There are very few photos of me and Dave because well, I'm usually the one behind the camera. And candid photos? Forget it. They just don't exist.

Even though we're not even looking at each other, and I'm futzing with my hair like a teenager, I simply adore it. We both just look so... happy.

And happy we are.


p.s. There is a good reason why most our friends call us 'Mr. & Mrs. Grey Crayon' :)

2 comments:

  1. this picture is the cutest thing! Loving your blog!! Also, good luck with organizing your photos, i started doing that... then gave up! too much work, but i am sure it will be worth it!

    toriandalex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful. this photo really says so much.

    ReplyDelete